The most ridiculous part is that "supposedly" the person that told me I was supposed to get a refund/replacement isn't even authorized to replace a unit. Basically what was happening (or so I was told) was that every other customer service representative I spoke to after originally being told I would get a replacement/refund, was just reading from the notes on the computer, not getting further confirmation. After all the aforementioned phone calls, and no return phone calls for a week and a half, I didn't get past tier one support until I told them that I was going to get my lawyer involved. After I said that, they immediately put me through to a tier three representative, and then he informed me that my TV was ready and that I never should have been told by the representative I was getting a replacement/refund. At tier three, he said that he wasn't even authorized to give that authorization.

So now I wait again. My TV has been in the shop a week today, and haven't received a phone call from the repair shop or Samsung; surprise surprise.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.