I am also looking to pair an amp with some M22s or M3s (not decided yet, but leaning toward the M22s).

Considering whether to jump into the 5- or 6-channel HT receivers (like an Outlaw 1050) or just go with a nice used 2-ch "audiophile-like" integrated amp for now and let the multi-channel HT market settle a bit more before being thrust into it. (By "audiophile-like" i mean I can't actually afford what might be considered audiophile, but would like to get as close as possible for my money.)

Any info from users on the following, concerning music capacities (ie, strengths of the Arcam vs Outlaw on music, etc), would be appreciated.
2-ch:
Arcam Delta 290
Cambridge A500
Jolida SJ-102b integrated (or is it 502?)
Decware Zen 84c (though not integrated, i heard it was very good & semi-affordable)
Antique Sound Labs pieces

multi:
Outlaw 1050
????

I'm basically starting from square 1 (just a multi-disc Onkyo cd player & a dvd player), and am trying to do lots of research before I spend what little I have (~$300-500 for an amp). I've settled on the Axioms, just have to find a decent receiver or int amp. Any other suggestions welcome!

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by ericburnley; 01/31/03 10:37 PM.