Hi Alz..
I drove a pair of M3tis with a 5 watt per channel SET Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15DT and can only say the combination sounded wonderful. I now use a pair of M50Ti-like Michaura M66s (2 x 6.5" drivers, titanium tweeter), a Vance Dickason Titanic amplified subwoofer and the combination is just terrific.

I have a HT/music system consisting of an Onkyo 797THX receiver, Klipsch KLF C7 center, a pair of M60 like Michaura M665s up front, a pair of M50 like Michaura M66s side surrounds and a pair of Mission 77ds bipole speakers in the back (driven by a humongous silver faced Kenwood KA9100 outboard amp), a pair of subs (Klipsch LF10 1640 watts and a Velodyne CHT100 through an Outlaw ICBM-1 bass manager) sourced by a Toshiba SD9200 DVD Audio player.

I love the sound of the high power solid state system, but for sweet music with terrific soundstaging the 5 wpc tube 2 channel system is simply wonderful and my favorite.

I sort of laugh when I hear folks put down tubes especially when they go slack jawed after actually hearing a well integrated system. My advice - go listen to a good SET tube system. The nOrh SE9s have been well reviewed and wouldn't have any problem at all driving any Axiom speaker from the M3Tis on up.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.