I would definitely concur in that you really couldn't go wrong with any of these choices in price/performance. However, once again, speakers have been and always will been subjective. Personally, I don't waste my time with forums in which an individual talks about one speaker "blowing away" another in performance. This is nonsense.

Of course, this is an Axiom forum and the individuals here have their preference.

I would submit though, that you can't go wrong with a company like Axiom that has been around for almost thirty years, builds primarily "in house", offers an unprecedented number of cabinet "finishes" and a "trade-up" program should one wish to upgrade at a later date.

Speaking of the "trade-up" program, after dithering around for a year, I finally achieved my "life-long" dream in trading in a pair of M60's and a |VP150 for a pair of M80s in "high-gloss" piano black. When all was said and done, I essentially almost received, in value, what I paid for the "trade-ins" towards the new M80s.

I doubt you will EVER here of this particular feature from ANY company.