Hi Sawyer
I am one of the few here on this forum that actually listened to Axiom speakers in a store before I bought them. This was back in 1986. They weren’t he best sounding speakers, but even then they had the best sound to cost ratio. They sounded very good to me, and I could afford them. I remember part of what helped me decide to buy Axiom then was positive reviews and awards they were getting in Sound Magazine.

In 1994 I moved to KEF, a very highly regarded British speaker manufacture only because the Axiom dealer in my town went out of business a year before. When it was time to upgrade again in 05, I went back to Axiom. For me there were other reasons to go back to Axiom than just sound quality. I was invited to the plant in Dwight for a tour and a private demo in their sound room. It was a great afternoon and I learned so much. I also enjoy this forum, the people here seem very down to earth, knowledgeable and I feel kind of like part of an extended family. And Axiom’s customer service is the best in the business. Couple that with a great sounding speaker line and a price that would still allow us a family vacation once a year the decision to go with Axiom was pretty clear. I have never regretted my decision to purchase Axiom in 1986 or in 2005. Axiom just has all the pieces of the puzzle for me, something I couldn’t get at the other speaker manufactures.

Good luck with your search and remember to never regret your decision!

Paul

paul

Axiom M80, VP180, Qs8, EP500
Epson 3020
Rotel RB-880
Denon AVR-990