To put an end on the tale.

Noreen called me today. Said a woman called her stating that she received packages from Axiom she didn't order. She said she lived at the same address as me but a different street, in the same neighborhood. Norenn contacted FedEx, they said I would get delivery Friday probably. Or maybe the woman would bring them by. She didn't get the woman's name or number before they hung up.

So I decided to do some recon for intel this afternoon. Found a house with the same number around a couple corners from me, and their on the porch, some boxes.

Upon closer inspection ninja style they were axiom boxes, so I thought what the H*ll, I paid for them! So I took them and left a note for the good neighbor or the FedEx person.

Hope it doesn't cause a rodeo for Noreen with FedEx. I left Noreen a message tonight but she was already gone.

Probably next thing tonight will be a knock on the door, and some neighbor of the other good neighbor will have called the cops about the guy stealing packages off of their porch!

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008