Originally Posted By: wordgasm
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
Sweet!

I wonder who the idiot was that thought it was a good idea to have the same address (minus the street) in multiple houses within the same neighborhood?

I gonna call rural NC on that one. When I bought the house, new less then 5 years ago, I asked the contractor for a copy of the plans, so I could have dimensions and layout for interior design remodels, what not. He said well there really isn't any plans.
My daughter desined the floor plan, first house out of school for her!

I said what! is it permitted?

He said well hell ya... The planning dept knows me knows I will build it right I just gave them a 11x17 of the footprint, what else would you need?

Well to be sure I checked everything! The house is built well and correct, but ........? Comin' from SoCal, I sort of really liked this new concept!

So I don't expect a lot out of the division developer.. would you?

And if you like that .... Im use to a really quick deal with a 45 day escrow in CA .... but usually lots more....

When I moved here to NC, and bought this house (I did really well when I sold my house in SoCal and sold at the top of the market, before the house of cards), so I had cash for the purchase

I made an offer on the house Wednesday night at 5:30 PM, the contractor said, it's in daddy's name so I'll have to see when he is available... got a call Thursday .. Said Daddy is available Friday morning .... As opposed to escrow, you go thru a Real Estate lawyer in NC... so we met Friday at 10:30 am, showed up I signed one document 20 minutes later we were done... at 3:00 the same day, a woman from the lawyers office called and said " I walked your paperwork over to city hall I have your deed, do you want to come pick it up this afternoon ? Or I can mail it to you and you'll have it Monday. while laughing... I said mail it!

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008