Michael, yes this can be done, and I also love Audyssey. I've done it with a 600 and 500, and then a 600 and two 350's spread around the room. Before you proceed, the main thing is to calibrate each sub individually. I had them all daisy chained, but that is the same thing as splitting at the receiver, same outcome.

Calibrate Sub 1 first with Sub 2 turned off, so Sub 1 matches the spl of the other speakers, say 75dB or so. Then turn off Sub 1 and rerun the pink noise and match Sub 2 with the speakers. Then turn them both on....

Now, Jakeman helped me and said to calibrate the subs say 3dB lower than the speakers, so the combined slp comes up to where the speakers are. I experimented and think I just calibrated everything to the same SPL. Audyssey will do the rest....

After you run Audyssey the first time around from position 1, you can calculate, and check what it did to the sub levels. If to low or to high, you may have to adjust the receiver level and/or the subs volume knob, then rerun.

Then you can rerun Audyssey from all positions, and enjoy.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85