Originally Posted By: Dr.House
Hi OmahaBlu,

Very strange. I have lots of questions and want you to try some different things if you have not already.

So is the left M80 "cutting out" randomly and does it come back on randomly or after it "thumps" it stops producing sound for the rest of the movie? Are you hearing any other sounds like "crackling" in the left channel? After the left M80 stops working does adjusting the volume control up or down cause the left channel to start working again? Are you running HDMI or multi-channel analog to your blu-ray player for sound.

Yeah it is strange. After the thump it no longer produces any sound for the rest of the viewing. No crackling or any other noises up to the point of the thump and adjusting the volume has no effect on either. I am running HDMI from the blu ray.

Originally Posted By: Dr.House
What crossover point are you running your M80's, are they set to large? Have you checked each tweeters and woofers if they are working correctly? Check your speaker wire as well for any loose connections at the AVR or speakers and any damage to the wire with left M80.

Good luck.

I have the corssover point at 80 and they are not set to large. All the drivers appear to be working and have no distortaion. However, after reading some of these response I did check some of my connections and found on the M80 which I am having issues with a very, very loose banana plug. I was not sure if that was the issue because it did not seem to cause problems using other sources. Maybe it only causes issues with the blu ray source because it is so much more demanding. Would that be possible?

85" Class QN90A Samsung Neo QLED 4K
M80s-EP500-VP150-QS8s
Denon AVR-X4700H
Emotiva XPA-2
Emotiva XPA-5