I went full circle actually. I'm rocking out to the brand new EP800 with the new amp installed, only it's behind my couch now instead of beneath my TV, where I originally built a location for it before it even shipped from the factory. Basically, I made my mind up that I was either going to buy an EP600 or EP800 (same dimensions), so I built my HT closet with a space in the bottom of it for the gigantic subwoofer to sit. It looked great, but the location basically strangled it to death.

Now it's out in the open where it can kick ass and take initials.... because it's moving too fast to take names! It's all in my thread to end all threads. If you want to know all about it, take a weeks vacation and read through it. But if you want me to cut to the chase... after Axiom redesigned the sub-amp and I moved the thing to a better location, my life has been forever changed.

I'm a happy Canadian living in America listening to Canadian speakers in an American living room with Canadian ears and an American fiancee who loves her Canadian man even though she's still married to an American man who helped the Canadian man build an American living room to put the Canadian speakers in. That sentence is pretty long, but I can say it all in one breath.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD