Guys, I'm brand new here, so if this is answered elsewhere, please point me in the right direction. I'm also a novice on speakers.

I am about to buy a pair of in-wall/on-wall M22s as front L&Rs, a pair of iwow M3's for the rears of a 5.1 system. I am struggling with the center.

I have read many, many reviews and opinions on the VP100 and 150 centers and although 90% are excellent, a few people say they emphasizes "s" sounds and pop the "p" sounds (and I dislike that trait). Is that due to the frequency response at all, and would an M22 center (it would have to be an in-wall M22) sound any better?...I know what sounds "better" is a very personal thing. Or would LCR iwow M3s do a good job as an alternative?

My room is "U" shaped (i.e.one side is open to our kitchen) and 15 feet by 12 feet in area and 9 feet high. Typical L'shaped sofa and a large picture window on the wall opposite the LCD TV. We watch TV and I love to listen to music, so I am really leaning towards to good system musically, with movies as a secondary requirement.

As for the sub, I am leaning towards an EP175. The only sub I have heard is an Orb Super 80 which I am testing (the orb system is about to go back - I don't like the sound, which seems to be missing the whole mid-range). But the Orb has this BASH digital processing and the EP75 does not. If anyone can explain what that's all about, I would appreciate it.

Thanks ever so!

Cheers!