Originally Posted By: cb919
Hey Dana,
The other trick I use is to program certain functions onto the hard buttons rather than use the screen. For example, when in 'watch movie' activity, the channel up/down and return buttons are not really used or needed. So I use the 'return' button to go cycle into my channel level control menu and then channel up/down can bump or down each level. That way I easily adjust my center channel as needed without having to flip pages on the touchscreen.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Yes, that does help a lot!
The PS3 adapter is really nice as well. I have all my music cd's ripped to lossless flac on my pc. Using my PS3 to stream them. I hated using the PS3 controller.

It's funny...it's gonna be so much easier to just come home from work and hit one button to crank out the tunes. I can't believe before this, I had to grab a remote, turn on the TV, grab another, turn on the AVR, grab another, turn on the PS3, then push a button to set the AVR input, grab the other remote & push a button to change HDMI inputs on the TV, and on, and on, and on...

Thanks for the tips all! It'll be fun today fine tuning all the programming...

Dana

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740