I have one and I love it. Pricey, but it was worth it. It took me about a half-hour to initially set it up, but I've spent several more hours since then tweaking settings to get it all "just right". So, be prepared to spend a little more time with it to tweak it. It's replaced about 6 remotes in my system, including my PS/3 with the Logitech BT dongle.

One caveat though; watch the battery for signs of swelling.

I have had my Harmony One for about two (2) years now. About six months ago, I noticed that the battery life was shrinking. When I went to remove the battery so I could get the model number for a replacement, I could barely remove it. That old, original OEM battery was so physically swolen that I had a really hard time removing it from the remote. The long sides of the battery were seriously bulged out and it was wedged into the compartment. Not a good thing. I had to use pliers to remove it. It wasn't pretty. I didn't harm the remote but it was close. Another couple of mm's and it would have fused itself into the remote permanently.

Bought a replacement battery from Logitech (beware knock-off's; they don't charge properly), and all is well now. I just wonder what would have happened if I had waited another 6 months to replace the original; whether it would have just been stuck in the remote forever, or started leaking, or worse...

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office