Quote:
Yeah, I thought about the EP350 comment after I left it as probably too much for an apartment.

Bah, its barely enough in my apartment!!

Well, ok, the EP350 does pretty well in here.

I think that either the M3 or M22 would provide enough volume for your space. Some questions.

1. what kind of music do you listen to? The M22 is an excellent speaker, but less forgiving of 'not so well' recorded music. Most classical and jazz and some rock/pop music is very well recorded and will sound stunning on the M22. A lot of rock/pop is quite compressed and rather poorly recorded and would actually sound better on a more laid back speaker.

2. Do you plan to use your system to play music at normal levels while you are in other parts of the room or the apartment. I love to crank out the tunes while I'm cooking. My M80s have plenty in the tank to sound good at louder levels (80-85db) in my semi open kitchen. It gets a tad loud in the living room...

3. What sort of construction is the apartment? I live in a concrete bunker and have had the windows rattling from the lfe in Serenity at 1:30am. Neighbours never heard a thing. If you have concrete (blocks or poured) between you and your neighbours you are fine going loud and low. If ist drywall over studs, you might want to go easy on the bass.

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!