I think I've made my choice. Since I want to clear some space and do not want to build some shelf for the M22's I will try the M22 OnWall matched with M2 for surround and VP100 for center.

I've decided not to go with the QS4 because they would be place behind me and I read that they are better when place on the side and that unipole do a great job when place behind the sitting area. The M2 are also a lot cheaper and that's good for me!

I did a little research for a subwoofer, thank you very much guys because I discovered option that I've never heard of them before. I've decided to go with the Elemental Designs A3s-250. I hesitated between Axiom EP175, HSU STF-2, SVS PB10-NSD and the eD. I've chosen the eD because it is the smallest with good performance and price. I also think that a sealed enclosure from what I read would be good for an apartment and eD also offer free shipping to Canada, the only extra cost will be the Customs fees.

Thank you all for helping me and don't be afraid to comment if you think the match is not good since I will only order the setup in like a month.

Sebas