Braun is probably the best foil razor maker. I started out using foil razors but It’s gotten to the point that they won’t even work effectively on one days growth anymore so I switched to a rotary and would never go back. No point in “shaving” twice which IMO is what having to run the trimmer over my face first amounts to. For two or more days which usually means the weekends I just run my hair trimmer over my face w/o any guides to knock it down to the level the razor can handle and since I cut my hair once a week for work anyway it just all sort of falls together.

As a side note running the hair trimmer with a #2 guide over my head for the last 20 years has saved me so much money in haircuts and time wasted driving to a barber and waiting. I might just let my hair grow long again when I get out but from what I remember washing and taking care of it was even more of a pain in the ass than just shaving it once and a while. Plus there’s that sucky, IMO, intermediate stage where it’s getting long but not long enough to tie back in a ponytail.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1