Like Jeff says just hand it from the ceiling. If you need to get behind it just swing the bottom out and prop a piece of wood in like a car hood to keep it sticking out while you reset the breaker. Might need to have it hanging a little out from the wall so it gives you enough room when it swings out depending on how high the breaker box is. That way you wouldn’t even need to take it down to get back there.

I would call Carada about whether you can mount directly to the screen. Do to my screen size they said I should build a frame because otherwise the aluminum frame would eventually sag. Cost me about $30 in wood and other parts, but mine is overkill, plus I rigged a pulley system with turnbuckles so I can raise, lower and adjust it myself.

I was going to rig it so that I could hoist the bottom up so the whole screen is flat to the ceiling if I ever wanted to get it out of the way w/o having to take it down but I decided it’s actually less of a hassle just taking it down if I ever want to.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1