Here is a picture of the frame I made form 1x2s. The vertical ones are “sandwiched” between the horizontal ones held in place with corner/T-braces with the ropes/pulleys that hoist and hold the frame also tensioning the frame together. The mounting rails are attached to the horizontal pieces and so the screen hangs on the frame just like it was a wall. To level the frame I have turnbuckles between the frame and ceiling so I can fine tune the height of each end. I’m normally not that anal but with the M80s just below the screen even a half inch off looks annoying.

To keep it from swaying and leaning forward do to the uneven center of balance I attached a 1x2 off the bottom of the frame to hold it steady against the wall. Actually the thing doesn’t sway at all but the guide piece does keep the frame from leaning forward.

I’m sure there are simpler ways of doing this but I also wanted something I could raise and lower w/o any help. I also realize you can’t get behind your screen the way I can but you could always rig something that two people could just hold up and hook on keeping it simpler and not needing to be behind it.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1