Originally Posted By: CV
That's a fair definition. Not much, to me, would mean that it would be difficult for me to find anything to watch with that low-bass content regularly, but I don't find it that difficult. Of course, I like re-watching stuff, and I buy more movies than most people.

Now I’m curious… The AVS list of movies doesn’t make it easy to see what LFE each movie dips down to. Do you know of a list anywhere on the net that does note LFE content of movies? Maybe a spread sheet?

I suppose one should also define “low” LFE in which a person can actually “feel” it. I don’t know what that is.

But, in response to the OP’s original question and desires, the EP500, EP600 and EP800 all dip under 20hz. Actually, the specs on all three are not that fair off from one another. From my own personal experience, I prefer two EP500’s in my room over one EP600. I don’t miss the loss of LFE at all. I still feel LFE like crazy. Heck, I’ve been engrossed in a movie when my paint legs started shaking against my leg and it about scared the crap out of me thinking a mouse or some other creature was crawling up my pant leg.