Originally Posted By: Dr.House
I get it know Ichigo. It seems the "shinny" tweeters are not being manufactured anymore, so if you want all you tweeters to match you will have to swap out all 3 to "dull" tweeters which they are planning on sending you. Otherwise if they are in stock, they can just send you one "shinny" tweeter to match your current M22;s. I am not sure where the woofers fall in place.
Yep that's it, but I have been offered 3 new shinny tweeters, lol. Initially have been told that they could send me 2 new dull tweeters, but taking in consideration the shinny one has caught my attention the most Axiom would make a shinny one for me. Which is great! My first post to them was regarding this matter. Right after that I realized that I had the other issue with the "acrylic" thing and wires going on and after e-mailing them they proposed to send me 3 new shinny tweeters and 6 woofers. LOL The main thing is that I wanted to know if any of you guys could tell me if this "acrylic" cover would made any difference on the sound or not. So in case the answer was negative I would accept their offer. Even though I wouldn't really know what to do with 3 tweeters and 6 woofers. ( could try to DIY some speaker, but guess that would be hard to do)

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.