Well I went into my manual speaker config. today and cycled thru the channel levels and the sub was not working. Shortly after (a minute or so)I cycled through the channel levels and it was working again.

The sub is working right now but there is definitely some type of intermittent problem. I contacted axiom and they want me to send my amp in to them. Since it is a 3 year old V2 amp they can't just send me new so I have to send it in.

Apparently I have to pay for packaging and shipping myself which is a bummer. I knew the 30 day home trial worked that way but I thought the warranty would include shipping both ways. I asked them to send me one of their wooden amp coffins at the very least so that I would not have to hope that it survives the trip with only bubble wrap and cardboard. Brent agreed to send me the box but as far as I know I'm still out 30 bucks or more for the shipping charge unless the box shows up with a prepaid label or something (but I highly doubt that since he said he could not waive the shipping fee for me.)

Sounds like I will be without a sub for a couple of weeks. not sure if they are going to refurbish the amp, send me a different refurbished v2 amp, or just test my amp to see if it is bad and send it back or what. At this instant it is working but who knows how many times it hasn't worked when it was supposed to and I never noticed.

I'm glad to be able to get some assistance at all thanks to the lengthy 5 year warranty that axiom offers so I suppose I can't complain.

I'll let everyone know how the process goes. Wish me luck!

-David