Originally Posted By: terzaghi
I suspect that if a speaker/amp/etc. was faulty within the first few months of ownership they would ship a brand new replacement product and pay to have the old one shipped back. After an extend duration it makes sense that they would require old products to be shipped in for repair or have rebuilt products sent for replacement, but it sure would be nice if they still footed the bill for shipping both ways.

Further conversation with JC has revealed the following: "I would like to clarify that within the first year Axiom will cover freight cost both ways and try to send a replacement ahead of time. Over a year and for models which have gone more extensive changes sending a replacement unit ahead of time has created more problems than solving them."

That makes me feel a bit better.

I was also curious about what changes have been made to the Audiobytes to make them v3. Here's what he said in case anyone else was curious: "Even if the sound quality is the same the changes are major. The crossover which used to be at the amplifier level is now inside the speaker enclosure itself as all Axiom speaker models. Also when the EPZero is added to the system, the amplifier differs."