bdp, several years back i had a buzzing issue with my new M60s. I heard it on a few tracks and narrowed the buzzing noise to a few seconds during a guitar strum of "Let my love open the door" (Pete Townshend) from the Grosse Pointe Blank soundtrack.
I also heard it on a Holly Cole song during a strum of a bass.

I contacted Alan first if i recall and he had Axiom send me a new driver. I then heard it, less so, on another driver and they sent me a second replacement.
The buzzing went away except for that one Pete Townshend song and only more mild in one of the replacement drivers.

After a lengthy discussion with Alan and after having sent him a copy of the disc to replay on his own system (copied only for research purposes of course), we concluded that it was likely just something in the recording or an exact frequency-vibration cause which quite clearly was rather limited.

That little issue drove me crazy for awhile but these things do pop up from time to time.
Keep working on isolating the sound and don't forget that it could actually be something in the recording.

Then there was my issue with the EP350 port chuff...

Last edited by chesseroo; 10/30/10 05:11 PM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."