Hi guys, hope to get some input from you pros.

I need some suggestions setting up my home theater. It will be used mostly for movies and Xbox, very little music.

The room is roughly 13.5' wide by 22.5' long 8' high.
The TV will be against a 13' wall and I will be seated about 16' away from that wall.

I'm running an HSU STF-2 sub and will next upgrade the remaining speakers.
I have a Sony 5.1 (cant remember the model number) receiver that I will upgrade eventually as well. For now, it puts out 75W at 8ohms.

Other info,
I have a 1yo son who leaves a wake of destruction behind him. So speaker stands and floor standing speakers will not survive.
I opted for on wall versus in wall for ease of installation.
center channel and surround speakers will be wall mounted as well.

So far I've decided on picking up the Axiom M22 wall mounts to go on each side of my TV. I chose them because they have good reviews, are in my price range and I can mount them out of my sons reach.

For the center I've read mixed reviews. I was planning on getting the VP150 bookshelf, but heard some people say at longer distances it has issues.
I was thinking of going with a single M2 bookshelf mounted above my TV. Its cheaper then a VP100 and I've read it gives a seamless transition with the M22's. But not sure if this is true at that distance.
I figure with either speaker, I'd have to aim it down toward my seating location because of the distance.
I thought about a third M22 on wall for a center, but I think it would look odd having a vertical speaker above my TV.

So my main question is what would you guys suggest for my center?

Child proof question, How high do you suggest I mount the M22's, to keep them out of my sons reach and not degrade the sound?

Thanks in advance!

Dean