Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Dean, I meant no offense and was not referring to any member of this forum. There has been quite a bit of vitriol spewed at other sites over the years about the VP150 by people that lack both your experience and approach. It was the OP's first post, so I was just trying to keep it fun and light. I should have stuck to MY experience, and I apologize for my comments.

No problem Tom I actually took no offence but was just trying to make a point that generalizations are dangerous since no counting who the shotgun blast will hit. You have always shown the utmost respect in my comments whether you agreed with them or not so believe me when I say that though I quoted you my response was not directed at you nor intended to generate an apology. No blood no foul as they say.

Also I don’t disagree with you that there has been much misinformation about the VP150 based on theory, conjecture and hearsay but not real experience and I have taken people to task on other forums for their exaggerations about that speaker or Axiom speakers in general.

Cheers,
Dean (the scruffy one)

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1