Thanks for the input guys!

So it looks like I will go with the M22's and a VP150 for my setup. I'll pick up some QS8's later when my funds recover.

After more research on the VP150, it looks like the people that weren't happy with it, were also running the larger M80's. As Grunt and others mentioned, it shouldn't be a problem with the M22s.

As for my distance issue, It can't be helped with my room setup. If I move the couch any closer, I'd be blocking the fire place (which I do use). If I put the TV on the opposite wall and move my couch to a more normal distance, I'd be blocking my glass door. The house was built 70 years ago, so a home theater setup wasn't in the design of the room. I'm running a 60" projection screen Sony, so the screen is a little more then a foot closer then the wall. I'm one of those types that will use a TV till it dies. I've only had this one for a few years, so I don't plan to upgrade too soon. The picture looks fine from where I sit, but I wouldn't mind a larger TV haha.

Now a new question comes to mind. I had been planning on getting the "on wall" version of the M22 and a book shelf center channel that I'd mount to the wall using the Axiom FMB. I was just informed that the FMB can hold the standard "book shelf" M22's as well. Do you guys believe the FMB will leave enough space between the port and the wall? Or would I be better off going with my original plan, and sticking to the on wall versions?

Dean (the not as scruffy one)