I am in the planning stage (and hopefully very near purchase time!) for a surround setup for my new work in progress home theater. I previously posted over at the AVS forums to get some rough ideas / confirmations, but would like to run my current proposed setup by the experts.

I am building a home theater in a approx 19' x 12' room. The direction we'll be facing is not ideal (not length wise) which I cannot change; Also, the couch is flush against the wall. Here are a couple Google SketchUp's I came up with:

Additional real photos of the room's current state can be found on my AVS forum post here: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=19422536

Now for the fun stuff. I have a relative with Axiom's and I've been in love with the sound for a while... now it's my turn! Here is what I plan on putting in the room. This is where I'm really looking for input -- I want to make sure I get the appropriate models for such a sized room.

The lineup:
Front L/R: M22 v3
Center: VP150 v3
Surround (1 pair for 5.1 initially): QS4 v3
Sub: eD A5-350
Receiver: I've been looking at both the Pioneer VSX-1120-K and the HK AVR 3600.
TV (already purchased): Sony KDL55NX810

Any input, suggestions, etc. on the above is greatly appreciated! Is there a better choice of the two receivers above... something else altogether? Are the speaker choices good?