OK- I have Cambridge Soundworks Classic Towers- the original bi-polar Henry Kloss design. About six years ago, I spent an interesting day shuttling between a CSW showroom and a high end audiophile store comparing them with Paradigm Reference 80's (no longer made). Given that the CSWs were being driven from a mid-fi receiver, through a switching matrix, and in a room that wasn't acousticly treated in any way, while the Paradigms were directly connected to a highend separates stack in a room that was set up by people who really knew what they were doing, the Tower's compared rather well. In other words, they do deserve to be taken seriously, assuming one understands that bi-polars need some care in the setup.

I also have the matching CenterStage, and a pair of the Newton S300 tri-poles for left and right surrounds, as well as a pair of Newton MC200's for the center rears for 7.1, as well as a Paradigm PW2200 sub.

I just ordered the Yamaha RX V2400. My home theater is in a tough room- a loft with a solid wall on one side and a two story open drop on the other, so I think the YPAO auto eq will be a big help.

As you can see, I'm not hurting in the 'decent' music department (and why I'm not in a big hurry), and want to set up the best that I can in the Music room. Not much point,if I can't do significantly better than what I've got upstairs.