Cam –

I am irritated, not offended. But thank you for the apology. I am irritated because you have made comments in this thread (and others) that are clearly biased towards your personal feelings / beliefs in regards to the US and its government / political leaders; but to cause further irritation, you stated them in this thread as “being the truth”. You can not know that, or make that claim as what you are basing this truth on can not be completely accurate. It is an impossibility to know all the details surrounding any event unless you have personal first hand knowledge of everything that lead up to, during and after the event / situation. When you make statements in the manner you have, you are baiting others who disagree with your views into a debate. Debating the merits of watts per channel on this BB is OK, but not views on political events.

Political banter and arguments are healthy, as they are thought provoking, but only in a venue where it is expected, or more importantly, wanted. An A/V BB is not the moist appropriate place for it as the majority who come here do not wish to see it or discuss it. I study philosophy and enjoy thought provoking discussions, but I will not do so in this environment where there is little to no accountability to what is said.

As a side note, I am constantly seeking truth in things, whether it be the question; is there life after death, or just a higher awareness?... did the chicken, the egg or the idea “chicken” come first?....how in the hell did he get all those animals in the arc? …was Attila really as evil as history depicts? The systemic problem with that desire is; truth is only as truthful as a person’s perception and / or interpretation, which largely stems by an individual’s bias towards what they want to believe, or what is comfortable for them. The saying that there are three sides to every story is quite appropriate. Basing one’s idea of truth on historical events is also a flawed practice, as historical events are generally documented by man, which again, is laced with bias and rarely depicts real truth.

Peace……

Go Steelers!!