Newbie here. Hoping to get some qualified opinions on my dilemma.

I am building a house and have some WAF (wife acceptance factor) issues that must be addressed. I know for sure that I will be using the in-wall M2's for my right and left. I currently have an old M0 center channel which I may or may not use in the middle. My problem is that I cannot place the center channel under the drop-down projector screen, ergo it must go above the screen in the soffit. There is no wall directly behind the screen, so it cant be embedded in the wall at a lower height.

The center channel will be approx 8 feet off the ground. I imagine I'm going to have to angle the speaker down to make sure its sound targets the appropriate spot in the room. My question is, how could I angle down an in-wall M2 and still make it asthetically pleasing to the wife? The M0 is easy - just prop up the rear of the speaker on a built-in shelf and then secure a paintable metal grill flush with the soffit. It's the indentation of an angled in-wall that has thrown me for a loop. I can't use a larger standard speaker in an embedded fashion because the soffit isn't wide enoough to accommodate the depth. Any help is appreciated.