YES-- you read it right i have a Behringer 4000 watt amp connected to my M-22 bookshelf speakers and they sound absolutely awsome. But im not pushing 4000 watts into them though. More like 650 watts rms at 8 ohms. But even that is a lot. Im using a Behringer EP4000 Europower amp. Its made for pro-use., but it works fine for me. My music starts out thru my Monster reference power center, Then on to my custom built Super Computer, its a Thermaltake Level10-GT chasis,with my Gigabyte GA-890fAX-UD5 Motherboard, overclocked at 4.2 MHZ. Powered by a liquid cooled AMD Phenom-II Black Edition 6-core processor.with 16gb of ram, and a Gigabyte graphics card powered by a AMD Radeon HD-6850 GPU.My music is Flac Lossless played thru Foobar-2000. Then on to a Nuforce Icon HDP DAC and headphone amp, then on to a Art Cleanbox-Pro stereo balanced xlr converter, Then to my Behringer Ultragain-Pro tube pre-amp/ parametric eq. Then to my amp, then finally thru my Axiom M-22 speakers. Words cannot fully express how well this set-up sounds thanks Axiom.