ok where do i start. cv is that your profile or is that a cataloge for the man who wants eveything?. oh and sorry i goofed i meant ghz...no medic i haven't played a record in 30 years. we called them records or 8-tracks, maybe ill look into it... hey bdpf how ya doin? i got no coin im on a fixed income. no pics yet sir quack, still not done...wassup power to the people? its not to hot. i got a couple of 200mm fans in there also, keepin it real man... hey ichico, don't you mean denon 3310?... ok cv ,we get your point.. yea god, i was thinking about a set of cerwin vega cls-215's. let me know what you think this sunday at church. and say hey to jesus for me ok?. J, 4000 watts was peak. for show ya know. its actualy like 1200 watts rms at 8ohms bridged man. the ep-4000 can do around 600x2 rms at 8 ohms. but i don't want to make the m-22's explode. i just got them. in all seriousness i don't know how long ill keep this amp. i can't really use it the way it was intended. i can't tell you guys how many systems i have gone thru since i got out of the navy in 1974. i just wished i had all that cash right now. nice talkin to all of you. J Rogers