Actually I was talking about just deleting certain songs from the playlist that the Squeezebox generates in the random song mix playlist from my CD collection, it's easy to do on the Squeezebox but I didn't see how to do it with iPeng but about two minutes after I typed the question I found the answer from iPeng.

I'll look in to the Multi-Library, looks interesting. I looked in the Squeezebox settings and 'Plugins' section but didn't see it there so I'll do a Google search later whenever I get some time.

I did download the SqueezePad app onto my iPad and so far I like it a little better than the iPeng due to the fact that it functions and looks almost like the Squeezebox Touch, one thing I didn't like about the iPeng was that whenever I would adjust the slide volume level I would accidently hit the Squeezebox menu bar that is immediately below it and it would open ... almost every time.

I now have both the iPeng and the SqueezePad apps so I'll play around with both and have better idea which I prefer after some experience.

Rick
Our Room

smile