Great help so far guys, I appreciate it greatly.

Cam, I will talk to them about going down the Harmony/extender route. Might work nice with two rooms in question and that he wants to equipment in the back of the room.

I am thinking 3 M22's mounted on the wall across the front below the screen. For surrounds, the back wall is a problem with the bathroom addition, and the ceilings are very high, so I'm thinking maybe 5.1 and place the side surrounds midway back.

They are not going to have theater seating, just have people pull up parade/lawn type chairs wherever they place them, so the whole dolby placement thing is not as important.

I know they want to do this as affordable as possible, but come on, the guy is a Dr. not like he doesn't have money. smile

John, I will have to research the receivers out there, Onkyo might be an option. I will be available for initial setup and calls/visits if they screw something up. They live about 45 min. away at 65mph.

Jason, that is what I'm seeing on subs. I need to pinpoint down what he wants to pay for everything. I was thinking for that large of a room, the A5-350 might be more in line with 15" driver, 500wts, and same price as ep350.

I really think they need to do something about the bright environment for best acoustics, but only time will tell. It is a huge room and very high, maybe it won't be as bad as a smaller room.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85