Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Last week Peter, Tom, Jack, Ray and myself got together in Cleveland. We took in an Indians game, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and spent way too much time at Fatheads Brewery and Saloon.

I would have responded to this thread sooner, but I was mulling over the bolded part of the above quote.

After spending all of the time together that we did and getting to know each other much better than previously, I am struck with the assumptions and missing pieces in knowing each other - as evidenced by Mark's quote above.

I would substitute "did not spend nearly enough time" for the bolded part of the quote, which is also what I would have expected from you Mark. Also, driving home gave me time to think things over and, aside from some of the blackouts/missing time we experienced, the GTG was great. Trying to tie this all together, I realized we would have done MUCH better staying/sleeping at Fat Head's and stopping in to visit at Jack's a couple of times. grin

To underscore Mark's comment, the venue for the group of us meeting was an audio forum (can you guess which one?), yet there was very little music/video involved in the visit; just a lot of talking. Pretty special stuff.

Jack was a gracious host, but who would be surprised by THAT?

In total, the trip was exceptional and a few parts of it were unbelievable.