{{I was going to post this under "What are you watching tonight", but I sense it's too important a subject for that thread. This thread seems more appropriate.}}

A customer brought in 5~6 hours of videotape from our local affiliates coverage of 9/11 to be converted to DVD. It's hard to watch it, in realtime, as I did that morning, but I can't seem to stop either. I still remember so vividly seeing that second plane fly in on the live video feed over Peter Jennings shoulder.

That morning, I had the TV on in my office while I was doing my final prep for a video shoot in Albany for a longtime client. When it became clear that this wasn't a commuter plane or an accident, I called my contact at the company to ask if they wanted to reschedule. Unfortunately, no one in the office knew what was happening until I told them, and the company had offices in one of the towers.

With my schedule now cleared for that day and the next, I became one of those people that just watched the news pretty much continuously for days...

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::