Mine:
I've never been afraid of ghosts. I'm the guy who wants to explore the creepy old house if I see one. However, one re-occurring incident when I was a teenager did creep me out a good bit.

One of my best friends was house sitting one of several reportedly haunted houses that had everything going for it. It was down a long, dark wooded road. It was on a point overlooking the water which made for that cool, blueish-grey glow everywhere during a full moon that you can only get near the water on a very lightly clouded night. The house was old and creaky and was currently lived in by an old lady who often confided in my mother that she saw a previous deceased resident walking between the house and the old henhouse at night.

Almost (well kinda almost) disappointingly, we never did have any sign of a ghost at all in the 3 or four nights we visited and took turns staying with him to keep him company but we soon noticed something that can best be described as unusual. The old ladies cat would go up the stairs in the kitchen and would then somehow re-emerge from behind or underneath the couch. Of course it probably took a few times to notice and eventually we joked but did our best to keep an eye on the entry way to the kitchen that was directly in front of us, in order to catch the tricky feline sneaking back down the stairs.

It got to the point that when the cat went upstairs, we would shut off the TV and no less than three of us stared bug eyed at the kitchen door as it was the only way to the stair ways. Sure enough, the damn cat would come out from behind the couch. One time, we put the couch in the middle of the room and one person sat backwards watching the wall area. The cat never came downstairs. Eventually, we got bored and put the couch back. Insta-cat!!

We tore that house apart looking for holes in the wall, vents, closets that might go into an attic, then down a wall or something, anything, but we never discovered how he did it. Not even something that might get him half way.

I'm not saying it was supernatural, just that we could never explain it.

The old lady who lived there later like to joke with us that she didn't own a cat but I knew that she did because I had seen it out there on earlier visits driving my Mom to see the Lady. Of course, was I seeing a cat those times or the...........

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.