One of my friends had two cats fighting behind his reel-to-reel tape deck, which was mounted on a shelf about 5 feet off the ground. Tape deck, meet floor. Floor, meet tape deck.

After he cooled off a bit, he grabbed the offending cats and walked about a 1/4 mile into the town's general store, kicked the door open, and yelled "who wants a cat ??". Fortunately the town cat lady was in getting groceries (and presumably cat food) so there was a happy ending and the cats did not end up as something like sweet & sour chicken balls.

Sorry to hear about the damage to your speakers. The subwoofer should fix up fairly easily though; the M80 will be tougher to get perfect but I doubt anyone looks at the sides anyways (or more people would realize how freakin' big M80s really are).

Might be worth checking with Axiom to see if you can get a piece of vinyl to cover the ding in the side of the M80 after filling it. You could cut a piece from the back and nobody would ever know but doing it would hurt too much.

I'm thinking plastic wood plus a bit of vinyl cut off someone else's Axioms when they're not looking wink

Last edited by bridgman; 09/03/11 04:59 PM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8