for the processor pass the entire signal to the L/R channels, the Sub has to be turned to "off" and the L/R channels selected to "large". If the sub is turned to "on" then you HAVE to select a crossover frequency even if the L/R is selected to "large". essentially only sending high-pass frequencies to the L/R channels, and lowpass frequencies to the sub.

Ian reccomended that i set up a 600, next to each M-60. to get the "full range stereo" this was in the tread "if axiom made" i think, i don't remember exact title... i was asking for a larger L/R option with a built in woofer, similar to the Wilson design.. like this with a 10" woofer in the bottom cabnet.

Ian recommended i use a pair of EP-600's as stereo subs with the same signal as the L/R speaker.

So it would be L M60+(Ep-600)/R M60+(EP-600)

or L M60+(EP-6000/ R M60+(EP-600) + EP-800

However, i was not sure if movies, had a dedicated "sub" channel being the .1 channel, that provided a separate signal to the receiver to output on the "subwoofer output" or if the receivers and such were just using a lowpass filter from the L/R ect input's to provide a signal to the subwoofer output.

I hope i made my question and intention clearer.. kind of a pain, when you know what you want to ask... But it doesn't all "make it's way to paper" as it were....

I may call the manufacture on monday to see if there is an "Advanced" setting that i did not notice in the instruction manual..