Originally Posted By: CatBrat
What if you're 60, and stopped playing when the Super Nintendo stopped being the most popular machine? I enjoyed the old Infocom text games and the Myst series. I hate the 1st person shooter type of games like "Call of Duty" whatever. I think the old adventure games are some of the best. I go to Target and look at the PC games available. Nothing even looks good. I think the last game I bought was some sort of adventure type of game, but it turned out to be a real bore after a few minutes. Oh well. Back to the fridge for another beer.

Hey Cat, go grab Skyrim for your PC if you have a decent video card. You will be badly hooked on adventure games once again. I played wayyyy to late again last night on my PS3 version.

Unless of course you were referring to the old text based adventure games. In which case the best I can do is see if I still have my old copy of a book on creating them in QBasic. Actually, there are still some MUDs running online if you go looking. Tough to go back that far though with today's much more immersive options.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.