Hello all! I am so excited to be a part of the Axiom community! I am 22, recently out on my own, and finally have gotten started on a long-awaited home theater and musical adventure. Basically, other than a nice 47inch HD tv, I am starting from scratch!

I feel very much a novice around so many audio experts (even the sound descriptors are a mystery to me), but it makes me feel like I am in the right place for some excellent music and movie enjoyment.

I originally envisioned quality speakers for movie and TV enjoyment, but from what I hear, I am extraordinarily excited to re-visit so much of my massive music collection on these babies!

Okay, so I got inspired a few nights ago and ordered the Epic Midi system (pair of M2i's, pair of QS4's, VP100 and EP125)... and I must be crazy -- I haven't even received the speakers, and I am already asking upgrade questions (or exchange I guess, at such an early juncture). So here goes (this in a rather large living room at the present, but I probably won't live here for too much longer, so pretty much figure an average sized living room if it matters)...

1) If I was to "move up" a couple hundred dollars from the current setup, what route would you guys suggest moving? Perhaps get a pair of M60's instead of the M2i and the EP125? Or just move from the M2 to the M22? I just sort of realized that perhaps I did not create the best situation for upgrading, but on the other hand I could always move the M2's to my bedroom and upgrade to a tower in the future.

2) I had picked out what looked like an extremely well reviewed and priced Panasonic receiver (the SA-HE100s), with 100x6 watts and what seem like pretty good features, but perhaps I should spend a couple hundred more and get a Denon 1804 or 2803 that people have been talking about a lot. I figure I should get something that will last for as long as possible? Any advice here?

3) Overall, I have no real set budget, but I know that since I am making such a huge step from having my TV volume simply pumping through a mini system, I am going to probably have my socks knocked off by just about anything at this point!

Okay, that's pretty much all. I look forward to your replies, feel free to give me any other advice, and I can't tell you how excited I am to start experiencing everything everyone is talking about!

Yours,

Mike