Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy
Ha ha, I had an ex-girlfriend who owned a chihuahua. I had to make sure I didn't leave any articles of clothing on the floor. Not that he'd steal anything, but he'd poop on them.

When we'd watch movies together, the dog would sit on my lap and stare at my face the entire time. Not a friendly-like stare, either.

Yes, they are aliens.

I have never liked Chihuahuas since I’d only ever seen the brown ones that just stand there yapping and shaking but this black one was pretty cool. It imprinted on me since the night my brother-in-law brought is home it was extremely young and scared. I was up late playing a computer game and let it sit in my lap most of the night so after that I was its favorite person which pissed off both my ex and her mother.

Did you know you can do the Heimlich maneuver on a Chihuahua? One day my brother-in-law brought the brown one downstairs freaking out because it was choking, actually not breathing at all. So just like you would with a choking baby squeezed it and then turned it over and smacked it on the back until it coughed up what it was choking on. The dog liked me for the rest of the day and then went back to being a dick.

Can we get a little credit here for the forum’s first Chihuahua derail?

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1