"This is no mere subwoofer - it's The Hand of Zeus."

But yet can't really find out though right? When I said hammer I wasn't talking about trying to destroy the woofers. I want to see what this subwoofer can do playing War of the Worlds or Cloverfield in a larger room at reference levels when you hit those peak spls. I want to know that if I hand over $2K+ on a subwoofer that I can really use it and not have to baby the damn thing. SVS PB13 Ultra has been beat to death over and over in many reviews and holds up just fine, Axiom doesn't have the confidence in their product for that. I really want to know how it compares to the competition, truely. Thats why shootouts and proper measurements are done. I don't know why your perplexed about the dislike toward Axiom subwoofers? They offer no incentive to purchase them over the other brands.

Yes when a computer review is done it isn't overclocked till it blows but its nice to see what the computer is capable of, and not just idle along, playing solitare or surfing the net. Push the graphic card and CPU to the limit play Crisis game or Call of Duty ect...