Selfishly resurrecting this thread as I'm in the middle of trying to pick out my seating. I just checked out a selection of HT seats at NFM (Nebraska Furnature Mart) and fell in love with a set from Lane. I'll have to go back and verify which model it was but they are very similar to Matinee or End Zone line. Had power seats, bonded leather and LED cup holders. First week of May is when the Berkshire shareholder meeting is held in town, since my family owns some stock we get a decent discount at NFM so I'm hoping the seats will be under $500 each. Looking around thou these unpowered Matinee's are going for $399. I think I have room for up to 6 seats across in an oval shape but I don't think I want to spend that much money. Pretty frustrating, can't make up my mind what to do. I like that 5 seats would give me one exactly centered in the room but with friends/family coming over I was hoping to have maybe 6 perm seats and something extra (bean bags maybe) for up to 8.

My biggest worry about buying online is not being able to sit in it before buying. Now that I know I like how these Lane seats feel (tall back, great feeling when reclined) I feel my choices are narrowed a bit.