Originally Posted By: nickbuol
I just found out today that TheaterSeat.com (HTOutlet) isn't going to have me send back the one defective chair I got from them. So while I will have 8 perfect seats, I will have a 9th that I have no idea what to do with. It works just fine, but has some cosmetic issues.

What happened? did they basically say that they weren't going to do anything about it? Decline that part of the charge on your card... Depending on who your card issuer is that may be the best way to go... I have BofA, one thing i like about them is they do not mess around... I have called the fraud department several times because companies wouldn't deal with me... When BofA got involved things got made right FAST... One of the guys i was talking to said that when the bank gets involved, almost always the company will do the right thing. He explained that if the company decides to fight it.. VISA charges them 5,000$ per charge... There was one company that got my card info and had made 3 charges for 40$ each.... Needless to say i got my 120$ back, as opposed to that company paying 15,000$ to visa..

Try going that rute nick... That is what i would try if i was in your situation.

Good luck man.