These are interesting comments, especially regarding Paradigm. In the many years I've been a part of this forum, the comments I've read is how similar Axiom and Paradigm sound in comparison. It is not a suprise since they come from some of the same design roots at the NRC. I've posted in the past back when I was looking at speakers that at the time, the Axioms were very similar sounding to the Paradigm Studio models, and in a demo I was a part of overall sounded better than the monitor series.

To many, Klipsh horn design can bring about a harsh sounding experience to the ears, especially at louder levels. Again, I had the pleasure of demoing some RFII's back in the day and did not like the fatigue I experience after a 2hour movie.

These are the types of things others have commented on as well, so not sure what your referring to when you talk about all the negative, or at least what you perceive as negative, comments from the people you mention.

And yes, as part of the Axiom council, I can assure you if Ian finds something said by one of his employees to be off color, to the competitors, he would be tactful in discussing the issue.

Often comments can be misunderstood over forums as you are not hearing the context of the message, as if you were talking to the person. One person may feel another person is being sarcastic, when in fact he is being funny.

Oh well, this is interesting timing on your post, that is for sure.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85