Thanks for the kind replies and yes it did feel like walking on eggshells a little. Sometimes words in print can be taken differently than what you were thinking at the time. I know you guys love your axioms and being an axiom forum, you also represent axiom and Ian. I know you would do your best for him as I said before he seems like a nice guy who loves the buisness he is in.

Its nice to hear from Ian or to see posts from him whether its here or somewhere else. It gives a personal touch. There has been lots of stuff over the last couple of weeks and with what went down I thought it might be a good idea to say what I did. A fresh start for everyone. Why Do I visit the axiom forums? Because I like speakers and there arn't many decent forums around. I do check avs, axiom, bluray and audioholics and in that order just to see whats up, whats new, ect.

I do like this site, It,s one of the better looking sites. I know the customer service is good as I called once, no answer as they were busy, did not leave a message and then 10 mintues later brent called me back because of call display which I thought was cool. By the way I do have 1 lonely qs4 in a secondary system and I like it. I also like the product manual that comes with it as it is 1 of the better ones out there.
I just thought with what happended and the way it did, and if Just maybe you looked from a different view that it would be a great time for a fresh start and I do not mean this in a condescending way. Just to look at it from a different angle to understand.

Hope that makes sense and If I post again that I promise to keep it shorter.I love my speakers but you just never know, I could end up with a pair of m22s yet.

On that note please enjoy your friday evening!!