Originally Posted By: nickbuol
I can't seem to find the Display 3 anywhere online except for the places selling the software and then they want to bundle it. That jumps my dollar investment from $150 up to near $435 (shipped). If I could see the price for it alone, then maybe I would jump on it and still hold out for the software later. Of course, like you mentioned, it might be next to impossible to get a software license if I buy it elsewhere.

EDIT: B&H sells the Pro for $250. Still a 66% increase in price to jump.

Although I don't have the link, check this site "CurtPalme.com". They are an authorized Chromapure distributor and will offer the Display 3 separately. Because I already had the software with another type meter, I purchased the meter(Display 3 Pro) directly through the Chromapure website and although it might not be shown as such you can E-Mail Tom Huffman directly through the contact menu and he will give you a price. Be careful of the B&H Photo unit because, as I mentioned previously, it is a generic unit that won't work with the software. With either Chromapure or Calman you require a licence for their software for the meter to function(around $90.00) that is not included in the B&H Photo unit which, although considerably cheaper, as is makes it essentially useless.