Originally Posted By: Gary Vose Sr
Nick,

Once again, I agree with most of what you have said here. I knew about the release of the Runco/Vidikron projector two years ago, along with the associated issues that you had mentioned (I knew after hitting the submit button earlier I might get called on this). Nick in my earlier post, the second sentence is key to that whole posting. " My understanding is " followed by the rest of that sentence, was information I've gathered though internet searches over the last 15 months or more.These are obviously not my fact based comments, I only detailed some of what I have read over time.

When it come to these manufacturers, there is pretty much, no knowing what they are working on for their next generation projector, or the one after that one, or the one after that one. They try to work secretively, so they can corner the marketplace when their product is ready for sale. So who knows when the first feasible LED projectors will be available, I only know what I've read.

In this model year line-up, I can think of three companies with either huge advancements, or taking technological steps forward.

JVC with 4K.

Panasonic with panels that run at 480 Hz.

Epson with about 1/3 more light output.

Too my knowledge,(unless I missed something) this information wasn't out until the manufacturers wanted it out. That happened a few weeks or so, just prior to the upcoming electronic show back in September.

It obvious to me Nick, we have both been doing our homework on this subject matter, which I think one should, when contemplating spending all that cash on a big ticket item.

Here is a very informative official news release pertaining too this matter. After reading it, check out the individual hopes, and aspirations, though their comments. http://www.projectorcentral.com/projecto...mp;entry_id=529

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.