Had an awesome long weekend here. The weather stayed perfect despite the forecasts.

Friday night we went to a friends house who planked a salmon. Soooo Goood. Saturday, we sailed over to the beach on the island just off our bay. Spent the day in the sun and the on water.

Sunday, we went to the nearby community of North Rustico where Canada Day is bigger than Christmas. Starts with a parade at 10:30 in the am then bands and other entertainment all day down by the waterfront. Then we hopped on a lobster boat to take a part in the Parade of Boats. The prize for most decorated boat went to a boat that seemed to have more young bikinis on it than flags but it was definitely the most observed, so I guess that gave it extra points. Then a barbecue at our friends house and more music.

Monday was more relaxing. We enjoyed the sun on our deck and I got out again for a great afternoon on the item I'm not allowed to mention any more.

Cheers to everyone down South for your celebration tomorrow. I hope you all have as great a holiday as ours was. July 4th also my Mom's birthday so we will be celebrating again.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.